Evgeniya Salamonava | Client Relationship Manager
I was born and brought up in Belarus. After completing my bachelor’s degree in marketing, I moved to UAE in 2012. My eight years’ experience in UAE has provided me with an extensive knowledge in establishing strong relationships with a broad range of multinational clients. In December 2017, I joined Healy Consultants Group as a Client Engagement Manager to project managing multi-national Client’s engagements across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and CIS countries.
My business goals
- To be the number one expert in business step in EU countries;
- To make enough money to live comfortably.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting our Clients to effectively complete their engagements re business set up in every country in the world;
- Conducting economic, market & regulatory research for country jurisdictions;
- Preparing accurate and complete content for Healy Consultants Group website.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working at Healy Consultants – it has been learning experience for the past few months and I continue to learn about the company set up all over the world.
The most rewarding work I ever did
One of my most recent rewarding accomplishments occurred when I helped the international client to buy his own property and relocate to UAE.
Travelling, sport, volunteering services with Rotaract Cosmopolitan Dubai.
Honest, reliable, committed, adaptive.
Languages I speak
A sample of my global business experience
- I completed business set up engagement for offshore company in UAE;
- Other interesting engagements I am working on at Healy Consultants PLC include finding solutions for e-gaming business to open a non-resident corporate bank account, without travel.
I succeeded in securing residence visas for multi-national Clients’ employees in UAE.
The most unusual engagement I did
Some of the most unusual engagements I have been doing recently is to assist our international client with opening a cryptocurrency trading company in Zimbabwe.