Jerahmeel Togonon | Executive Assistant
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in January 2022 as an Executive Assistant. Prior to that, I worked as an Administrative Assistant in a real estate company in Dubai, UAE.
My business goals
- To further my career in the administrative and executive position thereby providing strong support system to the Company
- To be a reliable executive assistant/administrative professional for Healy Consultants Group
My daily work schedule
- Calendar management for CEOs, related to agenda, meetings and projects/tasks
- Coordinate assignments and tasks as directed for both internal and external projects
- Screening client calls and transfer to available CROs
The most interesting work I ever did
That time when I worked at Dubai Airport when we set up the whole event venue, installed telephone and PC systems and made everything ready for a week-long Dubai Air show event.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Learning new skills and accomplishing daily tasks as an EA.
- Cooking and baking;
- Singing and playing guitar.
- Integrity and honesty;
- Hard work;
Languages I speak
Filipino and English
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.