Josh Hiew | Senior Client Relationship Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in May 2021 as a Senior Client Relationship Manager. Prior to that, I worked as an auditor in one of the Big 4 firms in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, later gaining a CPA Australia qualification.
My business goals
- Expand my knowledge of different business setups in various jurisdictions;
- Develop my inter-personal skills in a diverse working environment.
My daily work schedule
- Research and find effective business solutions for Clients;
- Liaise and follow up with Clients and business affiliates to advance engagements;
- Complete weekly updates and deliverables to Clients.
The most interesting work I ever did
- Project manage and led a team to perform audit for US multinational entities.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Volunteering on a road construction project for a week in a rural village in Myanmar.
- Music & movies
Languages I speak
- Mandarin, English, Malay and Cantonese.
A sample of my global business experience
Auditing large multi-national companies based in Asia, Europe and the US.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.