Lester Mok | Client Engagements Manager
I joined Healy Consultants PLC in 2018 as a Client Engagement Officer. During my second university year I interned with Healy Consultants Group PLC in the Economic Writing Department and now I am part of the Client Relationship Department.
My business goals
- Become an expert within the Asia and European regions for business setup;
- Always find the best solutions for different business challenges;
- Gain exposure and experience of global business environment, especially in Asia and Europe.
My daily work schedule
- Project manage business incorporation and banking engagements;
- Answer business and banking inquiries from our global Clients;
- Prepare weekly updates for my Clients’ engagements;
The most interesting work I ever did
Conducting in-depth research on different business requirements in Gibraltar jurisdictions.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Assisted an international Client with complete company incorporation in Gibraltar, including company set up, bank account opening for an electronics trading business.
Gym, swimming and travelling.
Languages I speak
A sample of my global business experience
I am project managing business set up in several jurisdictions such as Singapore, Gibraltar, UK and others.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
I have been assisting our international Clients to open corporate bank accounts in multiple jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, Gibraltar, Lichtenstein, Cyprus and the UK.
The most unusual engagement I did
Assisted in opening a cryptocurrency friendly bank account in Poland for a Singapore company.