Mason Chou | Senior Compliance Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in August 2019 as a Compliance Officer. Before that, I used to work for a Bank in Singapore. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s clients and staff.
My business goals
- Ensure Healy Consultants PLC is compliant with local and international legal and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that effective AML/CFT measures are in place in order to mitigate and minimize Healy Consultants Group PLC’s exposure to risk;
- Ensure that all Healy Consultants Group PLC staff are aware and have access to compliance related information and assistance;
- Ensure contracts and agreements safeguards Healy Consultants’ business interest.
My daily work schedule
- Assessing the risk of potential clients and conducting ongoing monitoring on existing clients;
- Reviewing agreements and KYC documentation;
- Assisting Client Relationship Officers with compliance related queries;
- Attending conference calls with clients to explain regulatory requirements in relation to KYC documentation.
The most interesting work I ever did
Conducting in depth checks on a potential client whose company turned out to be operating a MLM scheme.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Helping a Client secure a personal loan of 100k within 3 days.
Sports, travelling and gaming.
Languages I speak
English, Mandarin and some Thai.
A sample of my global business experience
- Worked in a team to review all KYC documentations of a large MNC who wanted to take up a syndicated loan;
- Worked at a iFast Financial (Financial service platform) and provided solutions to improve and automate processes.