|I joined Healy Consultants PLC in 2018 as Company Secretary and Accountant.|
|My business goal|
- To lead the India office of Healy Consultants Group PLC;
- To grow the Client base in India by 200% by 2020.
|My daily work schedule|
- Indian business set up including company incorporation and corporate bank account opening;
- Company Secretarial function;
- Timely and accurately discharge monthly, quarterly and annual legal, accounting and tax obligations for Indian LLCs;
- Prepare reports for payroll, Direct and Indirect tax;
- Liaising with local banks on behalf of Clients;
- Project manage Client engagements and keep Clients happy and regularly informed.
|The most interesting work I ever did||Developed a Corporate Compliance Management Suite through which comprehensive solutions were available for all the compliances, including Central, State and Industry specific laws.|
|The most rewarding work I ever did||Created simplified calculators for interpretation of complex legal processes that can be availed by anyone anytime.|
- Honest and straight-forward;
- Positive Attitude.
|Languages I speak|
- English, Punjabi and Hindi;
- Learning Tamil.
|A sample of my global business experience||I completed accounting and tax work for several international jurisdictions including countries like Singapore and Hong Kong.|
|Multi-currency bank accounts||I assisted Healy Consultants Group PLC and our Clients with corporate bank account opening both in Ireland and India.|
|The most unusual engagement I did||I answered queries and research for a prospective client for 4 months at no charge. Later I converted that prospect into a paying Client, securing many referrals and multiplying my business.|