Raka Banerjee | Economic Research Officer
I joined Healy Consultants PLC in July 2018, as an Economic Research Officer. I am conducting economic, financial and legal research to assist our international Clients with market research and to improve our website’s content.
My business goals
- Make the Healy Consultants Group PLC’s website the go-to guide for global business setup;
- Produce crisp, quality and reader-friendly content for our Clients;
- Effectively nurture and utilise my present knowledge and skill-set.
My daily work schedule
- Research and write on relevant topics pertaining to global business setup for different countries;
- Assist, research and prepare social media posts on the company’s social media channels;
- Prepare relevant tables of comparison for different company setup and taxation options, which ease the decision-making process for our Clients.
The most interesting work I ever did
Teaching children belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections of our society in the slums of Indraprastha, New Delhi.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Researching and writing a press release article on the economic prospects of Myanmar.
Pursuing Indian Classical Dance, playing the flute, travelling to off-beat places.
- Constantly thriving to produce quality work;
- Moderately paced yet efficient.
Languages I speak
- English, Hindi and Bengali;
- A1 level in French.
A sample of my global business experience
- Updated and enhanced several company incorporation pages including that of Ireland, Singapore, and Hong Kong;
- Wrote quality articles commenting on the economic situation of countries like Myanmar and Argentina;
- Worked on several FAQ pages as well as social media posts to enhance Clients’ experience on all the available platforms.
The most unusual engagement I did
The research for the Gibraltar company incorporation page was interesting and fruitful. It involved liaising with multiple Gibraltar government and non-government agencies to confirm the information and data we would present on our company website.