Rashi Mittal | Senior Client Engagements Manager
Originally from India, I completed my post-graduation from National University of Singapore with a Masters in Applied Economics. I joined the Firm in September 2017 and I currently work as a client relationship officer, under the supervision of Mr. Simon Guidecoq. I mainly work with Clients and MNCs from the Indian Subcontinent and my portfolio of projects includes Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Singapore engagements as well as corporate bank account opening.
My business goals
- Be well-versed with the business requirements and tax considerations of the global jurisdictions of my engagements;
- Become an expert in business set up by providing the best of services to the global clients.
My daily work schedule
- Conduct business research for client engagements to assist with the entire business set up;
- Provide optimal incorporation options to global clients via research and liaising with suppliers;
- Improving the content of the Healy Consultants website through regular business research.
The most interesting work I ever did
Using CEIC Data to analyze economic trends and assist a global client.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Assisting a Client open a farming business in New Zealand.
- Watching movies and documentaries;
- Efficient and result oriented;
Past work experience
Summer internship with AIG and P&G.