Ratna Kartika | Administrative Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group in December 2022 as an Administrative Officer. Prior to that, I worked at a Physiotherapy Clinic as a Senior Administrator handling client communication and staff training. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To deepen my knowledge and strengthen my understanding of Administration and HR functions.
- To assist the management and fellow colleagues with efficiency, and to be an asset for the company.
My daily work schedule
- Providing support to the relevant departments.
- Assist HR manager with staff leave records.
The most interesting work I ever did
During the pandemic, I was part of the team arranging conveyance for covid patients into the respective facilities. I saw how quickly new ideas was tested and implemented to improve the processes.
The most rewarding work I ever did
While working in the Customer Service, it was rewarding for me when I was able to address customers concerns and provide solutions for their issues.
- Watching documentaries on Netflix
- Hardworking and Responsible
Languages I speak
English and Malay
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.