Ron Teh Kian Eng | Assistant Financial Controller
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in September 2020 as an Assistant to the Financial Controller. I previously worked as a financial consultant at AXA Insurance, and will graduate from RMIT University (SIM) in Singapore as a Bachelor of Business [Accountancy] in 2021. I am currently using my communications and accounting skills to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC, its Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To be an expert in accounting and taxation.
- To deliver substantial value to Healy Consultants Group PLC and our Clients.
My daily work schedule
- Prepare and assist Clients with their renewals.
- Key in monthly account into MYOB, an accounting software.
- Checking bank statements / invoices.
- Ad-hoc jobs for Clients.
- Ad-hoc jobs for the CFO.
The most interesting work I ever did
Engaging with Clients in different jurisdictions and assisting them with their renewals.
The most rewarding work I ever did
In my previous company I would educate my Clients on the importance of personal protection and retirement planning.
- Gym, rock climbing and basketball.
- Spending time with loved ones.
- Forex trading.
- Reading news and investment books.
- Watching movies.
- Adapt well to changes.
Languages I speak
English and Chinese
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing renewals for multi-national Clients based in jurisdictions like Singapore, Hong Kong, Labuan and Delaware.