Sadia Nasir | HR Assistant Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group Pte Ltd in 2019 as part of the HR Department. Before that, I used to work for a Company under Singapore’s pristine Marine Industry. I come with 9 years of experience in lead qualification, marketing and HR Management. I now use my skills and years of valuable HR expertism to assist Healy Consultants Group Pte Ltd add value and maximize the potential of our greatest asset – our employees.
My business goals
- Fulfilling talent needs through recruitment of qualified individuals, both locally and regionally;
- Retention of valuable employees;
- Increase employee engagement and wellness within the Company;
- Strategize and formalize set of HR policies and procedures that contribute to the attainment of employee goals and organizational effectiveness;
- Championing career by identifying appropriate compensation benefit package based on performance and professional growth.
My daily work schedule
- Interview potential candidates for various roles;
- Streamline current HR / Company processes for efficiency;
- Employee engagement – listening to ideas, concerns, addressing grievances etc.
The most interesting work I ever did
I was a Brand Ambassador for Adidas Singapore for one of their new product launches. I had the opportunity to showcase one of their finest collections and receive a full set of sports gears – free of charge!
The most rewarding work I ever did
I was part of the founding team that raised a wee start-up company from ground up. I was able to steer the company through a complicated re-engineering of HR organization that raised in employee retention rates by 35% over a 2-year period.
- Reading (J.K. Rowling and Dan Brown are my favourite authors by far)!
- Indulging in scrumptious food;
- Making short videos and quality content posts for my Instagram/Facebook page;
- Passionately curious;
- Efficient and responsible;
Languages I speak
English, Bangla and Hindi.
A sample of my global business experience
I have setup HR organization for supporting business growth in both local and regional offices and worked with international companies to source for numerous quality candidates.