Sami Fadlallah | Junior Client Relationship Officer & Economic Researcher
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in June 2021 as an Economic Researcher and Junior Client Relationship Officer. Prior to that, I worked on research and business development for a UAE based fintech firm.
My business goals
- To become an expert at global incorporation structuring and provide effective research to Clients;
- To expand on my analytical and Client management skillsets.
My daily work schedule
- Researching global incorporation, banking and tax considerations;
- Assisting CROs with project managing Client engagements;
- Developing content for the business website and media outlets
The most interesting work I ever did
Worked on a project in Saudi Arabia that was received by the Public Investment Fund (PIF) and Ministry of Investment (MISA).
The most rewarding work I ever did
I was part of a team that developed and managed a start-up project from the conceptual phase to its establishment. My team and I trained every bank employee on MS Office 365 and its applications, installed the application on their computers. It was challenging for me because not only was I was managing a team, but I also had to focus on my performance independently. It took three months to successfully complete the project.
- Reading books and articles, playing chess, learning new instruments, watching sports.
- Detail oriented;
Languages I speak
English and Finnish.
A sample of my global business experience
Researched and visualized information on incorporation structures and considerations that assisted a Client in expanding their operations in the USA.