Sarah Cartwright | HR Manager
I am British and was raised in London before moving to Hong Kong S.A.R. in December of 2000. There I worked in a Financial Advisory firm for 10 years before taking a break from office life. For four years thereafter, I worked in an International School as an Educational Assistant and had the pleasure of teaching many amazing children. I was first employed with the Individual Needs Department, and then within the Special Needs Department before moving to Singapore in 2015. Today, I am Head of Healy Consultants PLC Human Resource Department.
My business goals
- Help optimize staff job satisfaction;
- Contribute to employee wellness;
- Recruit high quality candidates;
- Retain high quality staff;
- Make sure the needs of Management and Employees are met.
- Positively influence the work force culture in the Firm;
My daily work schedule
- Daily communication with global staff;
- Review and approval of HR policies and procedures;
- Reviewing resumes and emailing potential candidates;
- Talking to candidates on the phone;
- Interviewing candidates;
- Preparing and updating employment contracts;
- Applying for work visas;
- Listening to ideas.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working with teachers to implement mindfulness in classrooms and witness the positive effect it had on learning.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Being the Y5 Special Needs Teacher on a five-day camping trip, where I differentiated the program so that the children could hike, canoe, and do archery with their classmates.
Family activities, movies, beaches, and yoga.
Languages I speak
A sample of my global business experience
I have worked with an International Client to source numerous quality resumes and set up multiple interviews for their new office in Singapore.