Peru corporate banking options
- To receive the best Internet banking and customer service, Healy Consultants recommends international banks for most corporate bank account solutions. Examples include: Banco Santander, Scotiabank and BBVA. Local banks can be used where appropriate for the Peru business. Local banks in Peru include GNB Bank and BCP;
- Healy Consultants Compliance Team can open an international corporate bank account within 5 weeks from the date your Company is registered;
- Where possible, Healy Consultants bank account opening team will liaise with the Peru banks to prevent our Client having to travel for an account opening interview;
- Banks in Peru provide the full range of corporate bank account facilities including multiple currencies, internet banking, telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, and wealth management services;
- To support their new business, Healy Consultants assist Clients with trade finance tasks including i) bank guarantees ii) letters of credit iii) finance against trust receipt iv) document against payment and against acceptance.
Healy Consultants fees to assist with Peru corporate bank account opening
Our fees to assist our Client secure a corporate bank account for their Peruvian company without travel amounts to US$2,950. This fee includes Healy Consultants Banking teams to:
- Complete Peru bank account application forms on behalf of our Client;
- Draft a detailed business plan to support the bank account opening application process;
- Submit the bank account opening forms, business plan and our Client’s due diligence documentation;
- To avoid the requirement for the bank signatory and beneficial owner to travel to Peru, if required, Healy Consultants Peru representative will attend a bank interview on behalf of our Client to detail the expected operations of the business activities through the bank account;
- Apply for corporate banking facilities including internet banking, corporate credit and ATM cards and cheque books;
- Receive corporate cheque book, ATM card and credit card, internet banking token, internet banking login and passwords in sealed letter to pass directly to our Client. On request, Healy Consultants can activate internet banking on behalf our Client;
The fees for Peru bank account opening service do not include the initial deposit required to fund the corporate bank account after approval.