10 steps to incorporating in Tunisia in 2021
Thanks to our business incorporation services in Tunisia, our Client will not have to travel to start his company. Our Firm will indeed complete all procedures on his behalf. Please refer to fees and timelines page for standard Tunisia company formation timelines to complete the engagement, which is usually completed following the below steps:
- Before Healy Consultants starts to incorporate our Client’s company in Tunisia, our Firm requests that he or she i) settles our fees requested to project-manage the engagement ii) signs and returns our engagement letter and iii) provides us scans of all the documents required for our due diligence checks;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to decide on i) proposed company’s name and ii) the optimum corporate structure including directors and shareholders;
- Our project manager then drafts a detailed project plan for Tunisia business incorporation and corporate bank account opening services in Tunisia or abroad. This document will map out each step towards engagement completion;
- Healy Consultants international banking team assists our Client to open a multi-currency corporate bank account with a top tier bank in Tunisia with excellent internet banking and deposit the required minimum share capital;
- Healy Consultants incorporation team then i) registers the M&AA with the Tunisia tax administration and ii) file a declaration of existence with the Tunisia Tax Control Desk and obtain a tax identification card;
- Thereafter, Healy Consultants submits all the required incorporation documents and application forms to the court clerk desk (Greffe du Tribunal) at the Tunisia Trade Registry and legally incorporate the company;
- Following successful incorporation in Tunisia, Healy Consultants notify the public of the creation of the company in the Tunisia Official Gazette and two other local dailies;
- Healy Consultants then i) enrolls the new company with the Tunisia Trade Registry ii) register for social security and get an inspection from the Tunisian National Social Security Fund (CNSS);
- Healy Consultants couriers company declaration documents complete with the details of the shareholders, directors and intended employees to the labor inspectorate of Tunisia. If required, Healy Consultants, on behalf of our Client, will make a company seal for the newly incorporated company;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants then couriers a complete company kit to our Client’s preferred international address, containing the corporate documents including original Tunisia corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey to determine the quality of our Tunisia company formation services.
Is a company secretary required for Tunisia company incorporation?Yes. A company secretary will be required when our Clients incorporate a Tunisian company.
What is the minimum capital requirement when incorporating a company in Tunisa?There are no capital requirements to incorporate an LLC in Tunisia.
What Tunisia company incorporation services can Healy Consultants offer my firm?As Tunisia incorporation service providers, Healy Consultants will assist our Clients with i) business registration ii) business license registration iii) immigration solutions iv) employment strategies v) business banking solutions vi) office rental/ virtual office setup and vii) tax planning.
Our experts are Tunisia company incorporation specialists and will send our Clients weekly updates till engagement completion.
What is the Tunisia incorporation timeline?Tunisia company incorporation process will take on average 12 weeks for completion, including opening a corporate bank account.