Zambia corporate banking options
Banking in Zambia
- The Zambian banking industry relatively small and is generally dominated by subsidiaries of foreign banks. Out of the 20 commercial banking facilities in Zambia, 19 are foreign owned and are also the oldest and most dominant;
- Banks in Zambia offer a variety of tailored corporate services such as i) current and savings accounts ii) excellent internet banking services iii) mobile banking facilities iv) corporate credit and debit cards and iv) cheque book;
- Zambian financial sector also boasts a capitals market, the Lusaka Stock Exchange, and other non-bank facilities including micro-finance institutions, leasing companies, development banks, savings and credit institutions and bureau de change.
Healy Consultants banking services
- Healy Consultants assists Clients open a corporate bank account in Zambia to support their Zambian company incorporation. The account opening process in Zambia is time consuming, marred with numerous processes, and may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to complete. Our corporate fees for this service is US$4,950;
- The major banks in Zambia require that a Client has to visit the bank to complete the account opening process. Healy Consultants banking team does everything necessary to reduce the probability of our Client having to travel to Zambia for this engagement;
- Some of the main global banks recommended by Healy Consultants in Zambia include i) Barclays bank ii) Citibank Zambia and iii) Standard Chartered bank. Other recommended banks include i) Ecobank ii) Bank ABC iii) Stanbic bank among others.