Taiwan company set up is straightforward thanks to Healy Consultants’ transparent, logical engagement procedures. The following is an overview of the main Taiwan company set up procedures:
- Prior to Taiwan company set up, our Client i) signs Healy Consultants’ engagement letter ii) provides us with due diligence documents, including passport copies, proof of address, and details of the company’s intended activities and iii) settles our fees;
- Our Client and Healy Consultants then agree the company name and the optimum corporate structure, including shareholders and directors. Healy Consultants provides our Client with a detailed engagement plan, outlining a roadmap for Taiwan company set up, thereby minimizing unwanted surprises and meeting Client expectations;
- To support Taiwan company set up, Healy Consultants Incorporation Team will check the uniqueness of company name and, if available, reserve the company name and apply for the approval to operate from Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA);
- Healy Consultants Incorporation Team will apply for business license and taxpayer identification number from Taipei Municipal Government;
- Following Taiwan company set up, Healy Consultants Company Secretary Team prepares all post incorporation documents, including minutes of the first meeting, preparation of By Laws, issuance of initial Share Certificates;
- After the Taiwan company set up, Healy Consultants provides our Client with a complete company kit including i) original Certificate of Incorporation ii) a bound copy of the Taiwan government-approved Articles of Association iii) original share certificates iv) an original Taiwanese government receipt as evidence of payment of annual Taiwan company registration and license fees;
- To support Taiwan company set up, Healy Consultants opens a corporate bank account on behalf of our Client with a large international bank such as HSBC, Standard Chartered or Citibank. Healy Consultants also provides a local business address, along with telephone, fax and email service, to support Taiwan company set up;
- Healy Consultants incorporates the company with Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs with the correct corporate structure;
- On our Client’s behalf, Healy Consultants assists in recruiting local staff to support Taiwan company set up;
- Following Taiwan company set up, Healy Consultants e-mails an Engagement Feedback Survey to our Client.
View the complete guide to Taiwan company incorporation.