Seth Ochieng | Client Engagements Manager
I am a Kenyan national, born and bred in Nairobi, Kenya. I moved to South East Asia in 2013 and have been with Healy Consultants since 2014. Working in a multicultural environment has been a learning, growing, rewarding and overall phenomenal experience. The diversity of the staff and the clientele alike is a thing of marvel and I am proud to be a part of this great team of experts.
My business goals
- To be knowledgeable in doing business in every jurisdiction in the world;
- To be an expert at international banking;
- To make money and make my Clients happy;
- To start and run my own business at 40.
My daily work schedule
- Answering daily inquiries from global Clients;
- Global research on company incorporation and turnkey solutions;
- Global research on banking solutions for Clients;
- Setting up companies and opening corporate bank accounts;
- Improving webpage content on Healy Consultants website;
- Project managing diverse global Client engagements;
- Assisting the IT team with SEO strategies implementation.
The most interesting work I ever did
I recently assisted a South African Client establish an egg donor agency in Mauritius to assist global intending parents with surrogacy facilities.
The most rewarding work I ever did
University of Nairobi, School of Business – Working with students from all walks of life, seeing them grow academically and individually, graduating and succeeding in life.
- Reading political biographies, religion and history books
- Lifetime supporter of Arsenal FC.
Having fun while doing business
Richard Branson, Aliko Dangote
Past work experience
University of Nairobi, School of Business