Seth Ochieng | Director of Client Engagements
I joined Healy Consultants in 2014 initially as Business Development Officer working out of the Singapore Head Office. Since joining the company, I have progressively grown with Healy Consultants and have seen the establishment of the Malaysia subsidiary and worked in our Malaysian office before moving to Dubai where I am currently stationed as a Clients Engagements Manager.
My business goals
- To be knowledgeable in doing business in every jurisdiction in the world;
- To be an expert at international and offshore banking;
- To make money and make my Clients happy;
- To be the best business setup consultant in the region;
- To run my own business at 40.
My daily work schedule
- Answering daily inquiries from global Clients;
- Global research on company incorporation and turnkey solutions;
- Global research on business setup and banking solutions for Clients;
- Setting up companies and opening corporate bank accounts;
- Improving webpage content on Healy Consultants website;
- Project managing diverse global Client engagements;
- Assisting the IT team with SEO strategies implementation.
The most interesting work I ever did
Assisting a South African Client establish an IVF and egg donor agency in Mauritius to assist global intending parents with surrogacy facilities.
The most rewarding work I ever did
University of Nairobi, School of Business – Working with students from all walks of life, seeing them grow academically and individually, graduating and succeeding in life.
- Reading political biographies, religion and history books
- Lifetime supporter of Arsenal FC.
Having fun while doing business
Richard Branson, Aliko Dangote
Past work experience
University of Nairobi, School of Business