Sharon Tham | Group Financial Controller
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in Nov 2014, initially as Accounting and Tax officer. I am from Malaysia and have been working in Singapore for the past 4 years.
I feel excited to be learning something new every day.
My business goals
- Able to handle the task with minimum supervision;
- To improve my skills and knowledge from every case;
- To be an expert in many jurisdictions;
- Earn more money.
My daily work schedule
- Handling Healy Consultants daily cash flow;
- Employee payroll;
- Assisting with Client renewals;
- Ad-hoc jobs for Client ;
- Handling corporate secretarial matters;
- Bank reconciliations.
The most interesting work I ever did
Managing international client annual renewals and cash flow requirements.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Organizing and optimizing accounting system for my former employer.
Cooking, travelling, friends and family
- Master Lu Jun Hung;
- Kimi Raikkonen.
Past work experience
- JLJ Industries Holdings;
- Joe Green Pte Ltd.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.