10 steps to incorporating in Bangladesh in 2021
- Prior to starting the Bangladesh company incorporation process, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ engagement fees ii) signs and returns our Client engagement letter and iii) provides us all the required due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants Bangladesh experts draft a detailed strategy document, which maps out a weekly schedule for the engagement, optimizing transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Thereafter, Healy Consultants reserves the company name at the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies;
- Following company name approval, Healy Consultants assists our Clients open a corporate bank account to deposit the company’s paid up capital. The bank will issue an encashment letter upon deposit of the capital;
- Healy Consultants will then prepare the company’s i) Memorandum of Association and ii) Articles of Association for Client signature and courier return;
- Thereafter, Healy Consultants legally incorporates the company by submitting to the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies i) Memorandum of Association ii) Articles of Association iii) incorporation forms and iv) encashment letter;
- After incorporation, we will apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificate from the National Board of Revenue;
- Healy Consultants will obtain a Trade License from the relevant City Corporation or the City Council;
- Healy Consultants banking team then assists our Clients to obtain internet banking approval for their corporate bank account;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit, including original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
Frequently asked questions
Should I incorporate an LLC in Bangladesh or register a branch office?Healy Consultants recommends incorporating an LLC as it provides limited liability whereas the parent company would be fully liable for the branch office.
How long will incorporation in Bangladesh take?The incorporation process in Bangladesh takes on average 15 weeks to complete including opening a corporate bank account.
What are Healy Consultants’ Bangladesh company incorporation fees?The average total fees to incorporate a company in Bangladesh is US$15,650 including i) incorporation ii) legal registered address iii) estimate of government fees iv) corporate bank account opening and v) tax registration.