In every country in the world, Healy Consultants will legally minimize our Clients’ accounting, auditing, and tax obligations. Specifically:
- We prepare annual financial statements and tax returns;
- We efficiently discharge monthly and quarterly government reporting including VAT, GST, payroll;
- Where legally possible, we fight for audit exemption;
- We plan for legal tax exemption;
- Practically minimize the monthly administrative burden of our Clients;
- Negotiating underwriting agreements;
- We use double taxation treaties to minimize withholding tax;
- Compliance with foreign controlled corporations;
- International corporate and personal bank accounts;
- Critically evaluate group structures for tax compliance efficiency;
- Outsource bookkeeping, payroll, and tax compliance.
Did you know?
- The following entities are legally tax exempt if properly structured: Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, and Luxembourg;
- A non EU company can register for EU VAT;
- In most global jurisdictions, dormant companies are exempt from annual audits;
- An Australian branch and a UK branch of a foreign company are legally tax exempt if certain conditions are met;
- Purchasing real estate through a company legally minimizes capital gains tax and stamp duty;
- A foreign owned USA LLC does not suffer USA corporation tax;
- A foreign company can open a London corporate bank account and not be subject to UK tax if i) no sales in uk, no office in uk and ii) beneficial owners reside outside UK.