Bahrain corporate bank account
Bahrain is, along with Dubai, the Gulf’s leading financial centre with a reputable and well-developed banking industry. A Bahrain company bank account is ideal for companies based in Bahrain which conduct activities both locally and around the Middle East. A Bahrain business bank account is offered by the many international banks located in Manama. Thanks to our close working relationship with these banks, Healy Consultants is one of the few corporate service providers which can open Bahrain corporate accounts for Clients without them having to visit Bahrain in person.
Bahrain corporate banking services overview
The following information will help you determine whether Bahrain corporate accounts meets your business needs:
- Bahrain banking sector is one of the most developed in the Middle East, and a Bahrain bank account provides outstanding support to companies operating in local markets;
- Bahrain banking offers a full range of conventional banking services and products for businessmen, including investment products, financing products and services, trade and credit facilities, remittances, bank guarantee facilities, and vendor financing;
- A Bahrain corporate account provides medium and long-term loans for capital investment and other long-term financing products for corporations;
- A Bahrain corporate account is available with full internet banking facilities;
- There are no restrictions on foreign (i.e. non-Bahraini) firms opening a Bahrain company bank account;
- Healy Consultants’ Clients do not need to travel to Bahrain to open a corporate account. Our officers will handle the bank account opening formalities on your behalf.
Healy Consultants fees to help open Bahrain corporate bank accounts
Our fees to assist you to open a Bahrain corporate account amounts to US$2,950. This fee includes:
- Healy Consultants International Banking Team completing the bank account application form on behalf of our Client and obtaining our Client’s signature;
- Healy Consultants International Banking Team preparing a detailed business plan relating to our Client’s company to support the Bahrain corporate accounts application. The business plan provides details of the company’s activities, products and services offered, details of the company’s suppliers, and some information on its Clients and intended markets;
- Healy Consultants International Banking Team submitting the bank account application form and business plan to the bank, together with the corporate and personal information outlined above;
- Healy Consultants’ local officer attending a bank interview in Bahrain on your behalf, describing your global business activities and explaining why you require a Bahrain corporate account;
- Paying the initial bank deposit to the Bahrain bank on our Client’s behalf. A scanned copy of the bank deposit slip is emailed to our Client as verification of the same;
- On behalf of our Client, Healy Consultants applies for corporate internet banking facilities to accompany the Bahrain bank accounts;
- On behalf of our Client, Healy Consultants applies for a credit card, ATM card and cheque book to accompany the corporate account;
- Healy Consultants International Banking Team obtaining approval from Bahrain for the opening of the bank account;
- Healy Consultants obtaining the internet login, password information, credit cards, ATM cards and a corporate cheque book in a sealed letter that is passed directly to our Client;
Please note that i) our fee to open a Bahrain business bank account does not include the initial deposit required by the bank and ii) there is 50% probabilities our Client is required to visit Bahrain for a one hour interview after the account is opened and in order to activate the account;
Frequently asked questions
Which banks will provide the best business banking solutions for my new Bahrain company?Although several domestic and international Bahrain business bank account options are available, Healy Consultants still recommends our Clients internationally renowned banks including HSBC and Standard Chartered. These banks provide the best customer care service and are thus, better equipped to assist our Clients in their business pursuits.
Will Bahrain online corporate banking be a safe option for conducting monetary transactions?Yes. Healy Consultants works with highly reputable banks so as to ensure safe corporate banking for our Clients in Bahrain.
What facilities will be offered to my company when accessing banking in Bahrain?Banks in Bahrain will essentially offer the following services – internet banking and telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, fixed term deposits and wealth management.
I wish to avail Islamic Banking services in Bahrain. Can Healy Consultants help my firm?Yes. Healy Consultants will assist our Clients in this regard. We will also assist you to access Bahrain islamic banking online.
How would you rate Bahrain business banking services?Bahrain business banking facilities are generally of not very high standard.