International entrepreneurs find migration to Indonesia straightforward thanks to Healy Consultants’ comprehensive relocation services. Our services related to migration to Indonesia include:
- Assistance obtaining Indonesia employment and residence visas from the Indonesian Immigration Office . To assist migration to Indonesia, Healy Consultants helps entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities obtain permits allowing them to live and work in Indonesia. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Client obtain an Indonesia work permit US$4,950;
- Examples of Indonesia visas available to international entrepreneurs and business people include i) the KITAS card (grants residency for for the working expatriate and each dependent for a one year period.) ii) Permanent Stay Visa (KITAP) (only for directors in companies, with a director position held for a minimum of 5 consecutive years and foreign spouses of Indonesian citizens ) and iii) a Service Visa (DINAS) , (these are given to foreign citizens bearing service passports, on assignment to Indonesia for diplomatic purposes. Furthermore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to obtain Dependent’s Visas for family members;
- To support the visa application, Healy Consultants prepares a comprehensive business plan detailing our Client’s proposed business activities in Indonesia, a market analysis and financial projections, and a convincing outline of reasons for migration to Indonesia;
- Healy Consultants offers personalised orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs planning migration to Indonesia. Typical programmes include introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts, visits to key points of business interest in the neighbouring countries around Indonesia, as well as tours of commercial and residential property (see also point 5 below), international schools (see also point 6 below), social clubs and recreational facilities. In summary, Healy Consultants offers a one-stop service for migration to Indonesia;
- Prior to or following migration to Indoensia, Healy Consultants guides Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in Indonesia, including in Jakarta, Bali, Solo, Sumatra, Sulawesi, and Kalimantan. We arrange property viewings according to Client specifications and budget, provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements, and arranging for efficient connection of utilities. Furthermore, Healy Consultants provides introductions to Indonesia or international banks (for example in Singapore) to obtain property financing;
- Prior to or following migration to Indonesia, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find suitable schools in Indonesia for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists, and curricula;
- Prior to or following migration to Indonesia, some international entrepreneurs request tailored cross-cultural training programmes covering Indonesia business etiquette and protocols, as well as Bahasa and Chinese language courses. Some Clients request advice on communication, conflict management and negotiation, and sales, and marketing techniques in Indonesia.
View the complete guide to Indonesia company incorporation.