Concierge services in South Korea
Healy Consultants is grateful for your business. Aidan Healy recommends the following to make your South Korea visit an enjoyable and profitable one!
- Fly Singapore airlines business class and stay at the Plaza hotel in Jung-gu, the heart of Seoul;
- Our limo driver meets you at the arrivals hall and chauffeurs you to your hotel in comfort! Free of charge;
- To optimise your communications at minimal costs, Healy Consultants lends you a prepaid cell phone and a prepaid mobile wifi thumbstick for the duration of your stay. Free of charge;
- Use our affiliate office boardroom for meetings. Free of charge;
- Have our limo driver, chauffeur you around the city in comfort and on time! There is a cost for this service;
- Do an hour meeting with Aidan Healy to discuss how to improve your business. Free of charge;
- Have one of our Client Relationship Managers personally accompany you to your meetings in South Korea. There is a fee for this service;
- Meet multiple Korean banks to open multiple corporate bank accounts. Healy Consultants will assist you with this task and there is a fee for this service;
- Meet some of Healy Consultants Clients in Korea. They will provide you local business success strategies. There is no charge for this service;
- Meet with key local suppliers, agents, accountants and lawyers who can help you achieve your business goals. Healy Consultants will assist you set up meetings free of charge;
- Interview and recruit personnel to run your business smoothly in South Korea. Healy Consultants will assist you with this task and there is a fee for this service;
- Dine at the Bamboo House and go for a drink at Bärlin;
- Buy some gifts for your family at COEX Mall in Gangnam-gu;
- Our limo driver returns you to the airport on time!
- If you have spare time on your hands, visit the golf course & driving range, indoor ice rink or grab a movie at the cinema!
Ask your dedicated Healy Consultants engagement project manager for help organising the above. We are excited to meet you in South Korea!