10 steps to incorporating in Albania in 2021
Please find below an overview of Albania business incorporation procedures: our Client will not have to travel to complete them or to open a corporate bank account in Albania for the company, as both services are included in our Albania company formation services. This page also gives more details on the timelines to complete the engagement.
- Before Healy Consultants proceeds with the engagement, our Firm requests all our Clients to i) settle the fees applicable to the engagement ii) sign and return us our Client engagement letter and iii) provides us all the due diligence documents required for our due diligence checks;
- Healy Consultants drafts a detailed Albania business formation engagement project plan. This plan will map out, week by week, each step to engagement completion, optimizing transparency and settling Client expectations;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to decide on i) the proposed company name and ii) the optimum corporate structure of the Albanian company to be incorporated, including directors, shareholders, location of the company’s headquarters and Albanian corporate bank account;
- Healy Consultants checks for the availability of the desired company name and registers it with the Albanian Companies Registrar. The exact corporate structure is agreed with our Client;
- Our Client supplies Healy Consultants with a lease agreement for their office premises. If our Client is unable to do so, our Firm can assist our Client to secure virtual office services. Such service will be discontinued when our Client finds his preferred business address in Albania;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client in opening a temporary corporate bank account with a commercial bank in Albania. Our Client injects to the account the paid-up capital of the company and emails us the certificate of deposit issued by the bank;
- Our Client reviews and returns us signed copies of the company’s M&AA and other incorporation and consent forms. Healy Consultants secures a company number with the Albanian Companies Registrar;
- Healy Consultants completes registration of the Albanian company with the nearest office of the Albanian Bureau of Internal Revenue. Healy Consultants will also have requested to issuance of company seal made by this time;
- Healy Consultants arranges for signature specimen cards from the bank in Albania to be sent to our Client. Once our Client has signed the specimen cards in the presence of a Notary and returned them back to our Firm, we complete the activation of a trading corporate bank account and related online banking services;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original Albania corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey to assess the quality of our business formation services in Albania.