Success tips when doing business in Andorra in 2023
- Foreign investors interested in Andorra company registration are advised to arrange an interpreter for their meeting with Andorran business partners since not many of them speak English;
- The business culture in Andorra is rather formal. Punctuality and timeliness are strongly important.
Interesting facts about Andorra
- Andorra is found in Southwestern Europe, on the border between France and Spain;
- Andorra is not part of the European Union, even though the Euro is its official currency;
- From 1278 to 1993 (715 years), Andorrans lived under a co-principality of French and Spanish leasers;
- The official language of Andorra is Catalan; other languages include French, Castilian, and Portuguese;
- Andorra does not have its own military; the defense of the country is a responsibility of France and Spain;
- Andorra’s independence of the EU allows it to be a tax haven – there is no income tax;
- Although Andorra has no official religion, 80% of the population is Roman Catholic;
- Andorra has a 0% unemployment rate;
- Andorra’s main exports include tobacco, furniture and leather goods while the main imports are electricity, fuels, and foods.