Marshall Islands corporate banking options in 2022
- To receive the best internet banking and customer service, Healy Consultants recommends using the services of international banks HSBC, Standard Chartered and Citibank for most corporate bank account solutions. Local banks can be used where appropriate for the Marshall Islands offshore entity;
- Healy Consultants Compliance Team can open an international corporate bank account within 3 – 4 weeks of Marshall Islands business registration, and the Client does not need to travel to complete the account opening process. Following bank account approval, the preferred bank will directly and independently email our Clients the corporate bank account number;
- Marshall Islands-based banks will provide ﬁnance to locally-registered companies provided the following conditions are met i) good business plan ii) availability of security iii) experience of business owners iv) last 3 years audited financial statements v) realistic feasibility study vi) project strength and weaknesses analysis (SWOT);
- To support their new business in the Marshall Islands, Healy Consultants assists Clients with trade finance tasks including i) bank guarantees ii) letters of credit iii) finance against trust receipt iv) document against payment and against acceptance;
- Healy Consultants assists in securing corporate ﬁnance in the form of a loan, overdraft or simply preferential credit terms are other corporate banking related aspects of establishing a company in Marshall Islands;
- Marshall Islands banking provide the full range of Marshall Islands corporate bank account facilities including multiple currencies, internet banking, telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, ﬁxed term deposits and wealth management services.