How to incorporate an IBC in Panama
Company incorporation in Panama is an easy remote process, and can be completed within two weeks. Please find below more details on the process:
- Before Healy Consultants Group proceeds with Panama company incorporation, our Firm requests our Clients to i) settle the engagement fees; ii) sign and email back our engagement letter and iii) provide us all requested engagement due diligence documents from each owner, director and beneficial owner of the company. Read our due diligence page for further details on the due diligence process; In addition the shareholder’s documentation will need to be notarized.;
- Healy Consultants Group drafts a detailed project plan, mapping out week by week each step of the process including i) business registration process with the Public Registry; ii) required documentation and iii) procedures to open a corporate bank account;
- After agreeing the business structure of the entity with our Client, our team will perform a company name search with the Public Registry; If the name is available, we reserve the name on our Client’s company’s behalf.
- After name reservation, our Client will receive a documentary checklist of two forms required to be completed and signed off. Digital signature is sufficient;
- Within 7 working days following a complete company formation application submission with the Public Registry, the company will be legally incorporated. Approval might take longer if a corporate shareholder with a layered ownership is appointed. Following approval, we immediately email our Client with the certificate of incorporation and the business registration certificate.
- Following company incorporation and receipt of the certificates, Healy Consultants’ Banking Team assists our Client with opening a corporate bank account. The majority of our Clients choose either Scotia bank or Banistmo or a flexible offshore bank such as Valley bank account to support their new company in Panama or offshore; timelines?
- Some offshore banks may request to meet with our Client in person. Read our “Meet the bank officer when you travel” page regarding our travel policy;
- If required, Healy Consultants Group assists Clients to find business premises and recruit local and expatriate staff, For further details regarding our recruitment services, read our “recruiting staff for our Client” page. If necessary, we assist our Client to register for value added tax and employer registrations;
- After a successful engagement completion and the issuance of all necessary approvals, certificates and licenses, Healy Consultants Group couriers a company kit to our Client’s preferred international address, containing the following corporate documents including original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence, and a Client feedback survey to assess the quality of our Panama company incorporation services.