9 steps to incorporating in Nevada
- Before Healy Consultants commences the company incorporation engagement, our Clients must i) settle our project fees ii) sign and return the engagement letter and iii) courier us the due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants’ experts will prepare a project plan for our Clients’ reference. This plan will detail all steps by week towards engagement completion, thereby optimizing transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Our experts will assist our Clients in determining the optimum corporate structure for their proposed company. After the corporate structure is confirmed, Healy Consultants will check for the name availability at the Nevada Secretary of State database;
- Healy Consultants will apply for a business license for our Clients’ company at the Nevada Secretary of State website. This license is required to conduct business in the state;
- Healy Consultants will then prepare the incorporation forms for our Clients’ signature and return. After the forms have been signed, our experts will file the Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State;
- After the company has been incorporated, our experts will apply for EIN (Employer Identification Number) for our Clients at the IRS (Inland Revenue Service) website. EIN will be required by our Clients when filing the tax returns;
- Although not mandatory, Healy Consultants can also assist our Client with opening a corporate bank account. Our bank account opening team will liaise with the bank to prevent our Client from having to travel for an account opening interview;
- If required, Healy Consultants will assist our Client in finding business premises in Nevada and recruiting local and expatriate staff. Additionally, our Clients may also request our telephone, fax, and email support for their company following entity establishment;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants will courier a full company kit to our Client, including original Panama corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
Frequently asked questions
What is the estimated time period for completing Nevada business incorporation?Healy Consultants can assist our Clients incorporate a Nevada company within 5 weeks.
Will I be required to appoint a company secretary when incorporating a company in Nevada?No. Although a company secretary is not required, you will be required to appoint a registered agent.
What Nevada company incorporation services can Healy Consultants offer my firm?As Nevada incorporation service providers, Healy Consultants will assist our Clients with i) company registration ii) business license registration iii) immigration solutions iv) employment strategies v) business banking solutions and vi) office rental requirements.
Our experts are Nevada business incorporation specialists and will send our Clients weekly updates till engagement completion.
How much share capital is required to complete the company incorporation process in Nevada?Only US$1 is required to incorporate a company in Nevada.
Is there a business video which highlights some of the advantages in Nevada?Yes. Please click on the following link to find a video on tax advantages in Nevada.