USA Bitcoin / cryptocurrency company with European corporate bank account in 2024
Healy Consultants Group is happy to assist our Clients timely i) register a new US cryptocurrency company, ii) advise our Clients how to properly structure their upcoming initial coin offering and iii) open a local corporate bank account with an European Bitcoin-friendly bank.
Press the link headings below to read detailed, relevant, up to date information:
Why register a bitcoin company in the United States?
- Nevada does not impose corporate tax on bitcoin and other blockchain trade;
- In July 2017, Delaware passed a bill that legalized companies to use blockchain technology or distributed ledger technology;
- In 2017 alone, at least eight U.S. States have initiated works on specialized acceptance bills accepting the use of Bitcoin and blockchain technology;
- The US is base to 39% of all blockchain start up in the World in 2017.
Additional advantages of USA cryptocurrency business
- A Nevada or Delaware cryptocurrency company can be incorporated within a week, while an European bitcoin-friendly corporate bank account can be secured in 4 weeks, without personal travel required!;
- Delaware is expected to pass a bill legalizing blockchain stock transfers.
Why open a European corporate bank account for a US cryptocurrency company?
- Central and Eastern European banks are more welcoming to cryptocurrency businesses in comparison to any other region of the World;
- Our Client can secure a corporate bank account with a cryptocurrency friendly bank in 4 weeks!;
- An European corporate bank account can be easily linked to a crypto currency exchange wallet;
- Multiple top cryptocurrency exchanges are based in Europe, in countries such as: i) Poland (Bitbay) and ii) UK (Coinfloor).
Why register a US crypto company for initial coin offering (ICO)?
How to engage Healy Consultants for Bitcoin setup in USA?
Initial engagement planning
- Our Client convenes a conference call with a project manager in his preferred language;
- To supply our Client with dedicated solutions and decide on an optimal corporate structure, our Client settles a retainer fee (click link) of US$5,000 with Healy Consultants;
- Our Client signs our engagement letter and supplies us complete Know Your Customer due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants Group emails our Client a quality detailed project plan (click link);
- We agree company formation and corporate bank account opening timelines, as well as other important Client deliverables and fees;
- If required, Healy Consultants Group emails our Client a detailed comparison table of Bitcoin solutions and Bitcoin-friendly bank summary in suitable US States.
- Our Client pays our cryptocurrency company formation fees by instalments, following our established Bitcoin instalment process;
- Once the initial due diligence review of the Client is completed, Healy Consultants supplies our Client complete set of Delaware/Nevada company formation incorporation forms;
- Once the company is incorporated, Healy Consultants offers our Client multiple European Bitcoin corporate bank account opening solutions. We recommend our Clients diversify their banking portfolio with a minimum of one European and one international bitcoin-friendly corporate bank accounts;
- Where required, Healy Consultants will represent our Client in front of Governments and bank, negating personal travel of the signatory;
- During this process, we supply our Client weekly detailed engagement status updates.
- Healy Consultants couriers the full company kit to the client, including original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence;
- Our Client completes a Client feedback survey.
Healy Consultants fees for USA cryptocurrency company and European corporate bank account