10 steps to Irish LLC incorporation
The procedure to set up a new business entity and open a fresh business bank account in Ireland are straightforward and can be accomplished in five weeks. Our Client will not be required to travel to Ireland as our local agent will complete all procedures on his behalf. Within 10 weeks, Healy Consultants Group PLC will complete your Irish business set up. The main steps for Irish company incorporation include:
- Healy Consultants Group PLC and the Client agree on the optimum corporate structure: i) shareholders and directors, ii) accounting and tax considerations, iii) licensing requirements iv) paid up share capital and v) city centre business address;
- To fast complete company registration and multi-currency corporate bank account opening, we recommend our Client keep the corporate structure simple. For example, one shareholder and director and bank signatory;
- Immediately thereafter, my team and I craft a quality detailed project plan (click link) and reserve the company name with (CORE);
- Each Irish LLC must appoint a resident company secretary and at least one director who is ordinarily an EEA resident. Most of our multi-national Clients’ appoint Mr. Aidan Healy (click link) as the legal company secretary and professional passive Irish nominee resident director for their Irish LLC;
- Ireland imposes strict rules on business names. Even slightly similar company names can be declined by the Government. Healy Consultants Group PLC will tenaciously secure Irish company name reservation for our Client.
- Healy Consultants Group PLC emails our Client the legal forms for company incorporation. Unfortunately, both Form A1 and the Constitution form need to be printed and pen signed by each shareholder and director. The original signed documents to be couriered to our Irish office;
- In some cases, the Irish Registry may request foreign parent company documentation to be translated, notarised and apostilled. My team and I will advise our Client exact procedures;
- Original signed documents to be submitted to and only accepted via physical courier to CORE. Within five business days, the Irish Government will email us a certificate of incorporation;
- As evidence of legal company registration, my team and I will courier to our Client the original company documents including M&AA and certificate of incorporation;
- To ensure the company formation takes place without delay, Healy Consultants Group PLC and our Client to ensure i) shareholders and directors names agree exactly to their passports and ii) signed company documents are accurately and completely signed and iii) notarized and apostilled copies of parent company documents are properly prepared;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC registers our Client’s company with the Irish Revenue Department for corporation tax and VAT;
- Our Client signs-off original corporate bank account forms and couriers to Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Irish office. Securing multi-currency corporate bank account approval in Ireland is slow; because the economy is strong and demand for bank services is high. The bank’s in-house Legal and Compliance Department are slow and inefficient and supply approvals within 8 weeks;
- Immediately thereafter, the bank headquarters will mail the e-banking passwords to our Irish office. Before the passwords expire and with our multi-national Client’s permission, our CFO logs into e-banking on their behalf and activates the platform. Immediately thereafter, we courier a secure package to our Client for their e-banking access and change of user access and passwords;
- Within a month and to avoid monthly bank charges, our Client deposits the minimum multi-currency corporate bank account deposits;
- To help our multi-national Clients’ accurately and completely sales invoice their customers, Healy Consultants Group PLC creates a template sales invoice on our Client’s headed stationery including i) company number and ii) city centre business address and iii) VAT number and iv) corporation tax number and v) multi-currency corporate bank account coordinates;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC will help our multi-national Clients’ secure Government grants and tax benefits for their new Irish business set ups;
- The Ireland engagement is now successfully completed. We dispatch a company kit to our Client, which includes the company’s original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondences and a Client feedback survey;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC assists our multi-national Clients’ with their monthly and quarterly Government reporting including VAT and payroll;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC also supplies our multi-national Clients’ with these free value-added business support services;
- In year 2, our Client supplies our in-house Accounting and Tax Department with a trial balance. Healy Consultants Group PLC prepares financial statements and corporation tax returns for our multi-national Clients’ e-signature.
Frequently asked questions
Is a company secretary required for Ireland business incorporation?Yes. A company secretary will be required when our Clients incorporate an Ireland company.
What is the share capital required for incorporating a company in Ireland?When incorporating in Ireland, we advise our Clients to deposit €100,000 as share capital.
What Ireland incorporation services can Healy Consultants offer my firm?As Ireland incorporation service providers, Healy Consultants will assist our Clients with i) incorporation ii) business license registration iii) immigration solutions iv) employment strategies v) business banking solutions and vi) office rental/ virtual office setup and vii) tax planning.
Our experts are Ireland incorporation specialists and will send our Clients weekly updates till engagement completion.
What are the usual timelines to establish a company in Ireland?Ireland incorporation process will take 11 weeks for completion, including opening a corporate bank account.
Can I fully own my company if I incorporate in Ireland?Yes. There are generally no limitations on foreign ownership of Irish companies.