Aileen Lane | Customer Service Representative
I am an Irish who have lived and worked in Singapore for 15 years. I was originally trained in Biotechnology and Food Engineering, and worked in the nutrition and food industry for over 14 years. I worked from 2015 onwards in HR and recruit quality staff to help Healy Consultants complete Client engagements. I am also qualified nutritionist and an image consultant.
My business goals
- Recruit high quality candidates;
- Retain good quality staff;
- Make Healy Consultants a fun and constructive environment to work in.
My daily work schedule
- Reviewing Resumes;
- Talking to candidates on the phone;
- Interviewing candidates;
- Preparing Employment Contracts;
- Applying for work visas for staff.
The most interesting work I ever did
Being part of startup company (Wyeth) – Recruiting & training staff to run a large production facility.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Setting up & running my own business
Cycling, Reading, Anything Nutrition
Direct, Get the job done.
Patrick Holford, Oprah Winfrey
Past work experience
- Nutri-Style – Director & Lead Consultant (8yrs)
- Wyeth Nutritionals Singapore – Process Manager & New Product Development Manager (6yrs)
- Bahrain Danish Dairies – Production Manager (1yr)
- Pasta Concepts – Production Supervisor (1yr)