Alvin Fan | Client Relationship Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in July 2020 as a Client Relationship Officer. Prior to that, I worked for five years with Almac Group Ltd, a UK-based company specialised in drug development solutions for clinical trials. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients to register companies and secure corporate bank accounts all around the globe.
My business goals
- Providing clients with a holistic view of their area of interest and helping them make informed decisions.
- To become an expert in business consulting across global markets, especially for Chinese-speaking Clients.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting our Clients to complete their business set up projects.
- Liaising with our affiliates and banks on behalf of our Clients.
- Preparing weekly updates for my Clients’ engagements.
The most interesting work I ever did
Liaising with several internal departments (Project Management, Operations, Logistics, Engineering, Procurement) to generate price and lead time information which would be presented as part of a business proposal for one of our Clients. This was during my time as a Proposal Development Coordinator in Almac Group Ltd based in the Singapore office.
The most rewarding work I ever did
A proposal I prepared led to my South Korean BDM closing a US$ seven-figure sale for a clinical trial.
- Playing the guitar.
- Spending quality time with family and friends over a meal.
- Playing badminton.
Languages I speak
English and Mandarin.
A sample of my global business experience
- Conducted a global research assignment across Dubai, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Switzerland for a Client.
- Liaising with multinational pharmaceutical companies around the world, including China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, UK and the USA, to define their requirements for packaging of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) and comparator sourcing used in clinical trials.