Danial Wan | Assistant Accountant Executive
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in 2022 as an Assistant Accountant Executive. Prior to that, I used to be an Analyst at a start-up called MyCorr.
My business goals
- To assist the accounting team and ensure quality work is produced
- Learn more about how multi-national clients operate
- Gain more experience in the consulting industry
My daily work schedule
- Follow up on renewals
- Liaise with colleagues and assist wherever necessary
- Complete my tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
The most interesting work I ever did
- I pitched to a group of foreign investors for a USD 10 million investment.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I was a fireman during national service, and I saved lives.
- Checking out new restaurants
- Responsible and honest
Languages I speak
- English, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia and simple mandarin
A sample of my global business experience
Head of operations in a logistics company and was involved in government tenders. I was also part of the co-founding team for MyCorr, a start-up involved in automated farming processes.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.