Fawad Ahmed | Human Resources Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in December 2021 as Human Resources Manager. Prior to that, I used to work as a Senior HR Consultant serving multiple clients across various industries in the MENA Region.
My business goals
- Lay a strong foundation on all HR Functions
- Build a strong people’s culture
- Infuse technology with HR and automate processes
- Convert HR from traditional to strategic department
My daily work schedule
- Review and update employee files
- Review and update local laws and regulations
- Handle any disputes and grievances
- Ensure smooth function of all HR processes
- Attend to ad-hoc queries
- Update management on daily tasks
The most interesting work I ever did
I have personally enjoyed working with Data and creating Dashboards. I have recently enhanced my skill set and I am a trained professional with Data Analytics. My last assignment was with a Medical Insurance Company wherein I had the opportunity to comprehend their data set for analytics and visualization.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I had the opportunity to work with the Saudi Ministry of Health in their vision 2030. My role was to assist them with Head hunting their senior leadership roles. I had successfully closed senior directors and department heads and was rewarded and acknowledged.
- Playing the Guitar
- Aquascaping & Fish keeping
- Camping & Trekking
- People Centered
- Task Oriented
Languages I speak
English – Fluent
Urdu – Native
Arabic – Conversational
A sample of my global business experience
Serviced Clients across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan with their HR Challenges.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.