Lilian Xu | Group Financial Controller Assistant
I joined Healy Consultants PLC in 2018 as the Accounting Assistant of the company CFO.
My business goals
- Learn and accumulate more knowledge and efficient skills from my CFO;
- Become an independent and skilled accountant, able to handle 400 accounts at the same time;
- To make enough money to retire young.
My daily work schedule
- Taking responsibility for Healy Consultants Group PLC accounts, including accurate keying of data into the accounting system.
- Preparing expenses analysis;
- Handling company expenses and issuing payments;
- Diligently checking on updates of regulations;
- Assisting Clients to fill and file forms and ad hoc research;
- Assisting the company CFO in any other accounting related tasks.
The most interesting work I ever did
I was a part of an international students’ group for one year. I helped prepare the events and participated in many other international student activities.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Joined Healy Consultants Group PLC, which gave me the opportunity to not only perfect my accounting skills for the company that I work for, but also understand the work required for some 400 Client companies.
- Responsible and honest;
Languages I speak
English and Chinese.
A sample of my global business experience
I am taking care of the Singapore office accounts of Healy Consultants Group, which includes accurate keying of data into our accounting system.
The most unusual engagement I did
I helped in organizing and clearing up the backlog of the Accounting Department in the company.