Mahima Pahuja | Senior Compliance Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in 2018 as an Economic Research Officer. I am conducting economic and financial and legal research to assist our Clients with market research and to improve our website’s content.
My business goals
- To make Healy Consultants Group PLC a one-stop shop for all information needs of Clients;
- To highlight the importance of political, cultural, and social factors on business decisions;
- Provide Clients and staff with a holistic view of their area of interest and help them make informed decisions.
My daily work schedule
- Read and research about the most recent economic and political developments in various countries;
- Update country-specific information on our website;
- Prepare relevant tables of comparison for different company setup and taxation options, which ease the decision-making process for our Clients;
- Write blogs for upcoming sectors and economies across the world.
The most interesting work I ever did
Wrote a paper about the Great Depression and how it still affects major macroeconomic decisions almost a century later.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Analyzed the role of regional cooperation amongst countries in the global economy with a special focus on South Asian countries (SAARC).
Reading, blogging, playing the Santoor and yoga.
Languages I speak
English, Hindi and Sindhi.
A sample of my global business experience
- Updated and enhanced several company incorporation pages including that of Angola, Algeria and Bangladesh;
- Wrote quality articles commenting on the economic situation of countries like South Korea, Denmark and Ireland;
- Interned at IndusInd Bank Limited and conducted market research to help the bank understand how their Clients were using their services then proposed improvement solutions;
- Assisted the digital team at Aditya Birla Group with their competitor watch project.
The most unusual engagement I did
Assisted the development team at Talerang to gain market share in another Indian city while leading a team of 25 members.