Nisa Umar | Receptionist / Administrator
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in 2019 as a Receptionist and HR Administrator. Before that, I used to work in a physiotherapy clinic as an Operations Executive. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To gain vast knowledge and experience in the HR department;
- See myself at a responsible position where the Company sees me as a valuable asset;
- Maintain a fun, respectful and conducive work environment;
My daily work schedule
- Maintaining staff leave records, medical claims, passes expiry;
- Assist with recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and others;
- Responsible for incoming telephone calls;
The most interesting work I ever did
It was during my time in event management. Each event is different in its nature, so process of planning and execution of each event differs on basis of type of event and tailored to individual Client.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Opening a bistro from scratch together with the Owner. Together with the team, we had the experience from start that is picking out tiles, assisting with the menu and even hiring part-timers.
- Watching movies alone;
Languages I speak
English and Malay.
A sample of my global business experience