Nurgiza Kalybaeva | Client Relationship Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in June 2021 as a Client Relationship Officer. Prior to that, I worked in a Corporate Services Firm based in Dubai as a corporate service administrator.
My business goals
- To gain global experience on incorporating businesses and accounting practices.
- To capture quality customers building prompt service, relationships and expertise.
My daily work schedule
- Project managing Client engagements for global company incorporation and effective banking solutions
- Researching options and advising on suitably tailored solutions for specific customer requirements
- Assisting team members collaboratively to provide continued service during concurrent engagements
The most interesting work I ever did
While working in the Risk Department of a Commercial Bank, I liaised with various internal departments, gained extensive insights and was actively encouraged develop expertise in that arena.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I created and ran a successful restaurant business in Kyrgyzstan that cultivated and expanded on Asian cuisine, thus engendering a sense of community within the area. It was sold in 2015 but I continue to observe the fruits of my labour as a positive contribution to my community.
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Responsible and thorough
- Adaptable, solutions focused
Languages I speak
English, Russian and Kyrgyz.