Vladislavs Grekis, MICA | Client Engagements Department Director
I am a citizen of Latvia, where I lived and worked until I moved to Singapore in 2017. I hold a Law Degree from University of Latvia and an International Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering from International Compliance Association. I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in January 2018, I bring my knowledge from the banking industry into the corporate service provider environment.
My business goals
- Always find the best solutions for my Clients;
- Become the best in business operations;
- Be the best expert at banking-related engagements;
My daily work schedule
- Answer business and banking inquiries from international Clients;
- Manage business set up and banking engagements;
- Create useful content to be published on our website and social media;
- Advise colleagues and Clients on compliance and operational and banking matters.
The most interesting work I ever did
Completely restructured and led the change of the operational model of a top 10 Latvian Bank’s Front Office.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I have created arguably the best summer student internship program in Latvia, to help students boost their confidence and drive career decisions.
Running, Ice Hockey, Literature.
I am quick, observant and often throwing myself out of the comfort zone to find the best possible solutions for my projects.
Languages I speak
English, Latvian, Russian.
A sample of my global business experience
- I am currently assisting my team to complete business set up in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously, including Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United States;
- Previously I managed overseas offices and associates and in-house Private Bankers and RMs of the Latvian Bank.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
Having worked at BlueOrange Bank AS and Credinvest Group Ltd. I have a considerable experience in the banking industry, which makes me competent in the banking matters.
I assisted multinational Clients from different business industries and risk categories, including cryptocurrency, to open corporate and personal bank accounts.
The most unusual engagement I did
Latvian banking business development and investment attracting engagement in Vietnam.