10 steps to incorporating in Germany in 2023
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group assists multi-national Clients’ with German company registration, without travel by shareholders and directors and bank signatory. This web page helps our Clients’ visualize the company incorporation process:
- Our Client i) settles our firm’s engagement fee ii) signs our engagement letter and iii) submits the necessary due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants Group prepares a detailed engagement plan, including a detailed company incorporation process strategy that lays out company incorporation steps and timelines, thereby enhancing transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Our German Incorporation Team works with our Client to determine i) the optimum business entity is required ii) cash flow considerations for the new business iii) visa requirements for the entrepreneur(s) and iv) the corporate structure;
- Healy Consultants Group checks availability and reserves our Client’s preferred company name with i) the Chamber of Industry Commerce and ii) prepares the articles of association for the new company;
- Our German Incorporation Team submits the Memorandum and Articles of Association for notarization at the Civil Law Notary and settles applicable Notary fees;
- Healy Consultants Group assists our Client to open a capital account with a local bank. Thereafter, our Client to i) deposit the required paid-up capital of €25,000 into the capital account and ii) supply Healy Consultants Group with a certificate of deposit and bank statement;
- Our Incorporation Team then files the Articles of Association with the notary public and prepares an application for company registration with the Commercial Register. All going well, the German company is incorporated, and our Client is appointed as director and shareholder;
- Healy Consultants Group helps our Client complete business banking in Germany and secure internet banking access. Some German banks may require our Client to travel to a local branch for a face-to-face interview. In this case, we will immediately action this travel policy;
- Simultaneous with the above, Healy Consultants Group registers our Client’s company for tax and secures a trade license. The Tax registration in Germany is time-consuming, taking a minimum of four weeks to complete;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants Group couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original Germany corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
ConclusionTo advance German business set up, communicate with Healy Consultants Group through the contact details below.