Germany client case studies
Our Spanish Client purchases a ready-made company in Germany
- Our Client is a Spanish national resident in Panama. Our Client has existing companies in UK and Panama and is now looking to set his footprint in Germany;
- Our Client is the exclusive representative agent in Iberia and Central America of a large Swiss listed company engaged in asset management. The company has a market capital of 20 billion Euros;
- Following Brexit uncertainties, in January 2019 our Client decided to establish a company in Germany. Our Client decided to purchase our Healy Consultants Group dormant Germany UG shelf company. This company was not yet registered for tax nor had a bank account opened.
- Healy Consultants Group prepared and emailed our Client an engagement advancement proposal including a formal invoice, the engagement letter, the due diligence checklist and a list of our existing and past client for professional reference;
- Our Client promptly provided us with the due diligence documents and settled our complete invoice. Thereafter, Healy Consultants Group prepared i) a detailed engagement project plan mapping out by step plan to engagement completion ii) a quality business plan;
- Healy Consultants Group also prepared a list of documents that our Client needs to i) certify by a Notary Public, ii) attest at the German embassy in Panama. In the end, the Client had a business trip to Europe and decided to pass by Germany to notarize the document locally.
- Within one day Healy Consultants Group supplied our Client with the shelf company i) registration numbers ii) registered address iii) proof of capital deposit (€500) and iv) proof of dormancy status;
- Within one week after, i) the new Germany corporate structure was confirmed and so Healy Consultants Group prepared the required documents necessary to ii) change the company name iii) the company business activities and iv) appoint our Client’s preferred directors, shareholders;
- During our Client’s trip, Healy Consultants Group accompanied the Client to the notary public and certified the required documentation. Immediately after, Healy Consultants Group submitted the change of company structure documentation to the Government. It took the German Authorities 3 weeks to complete the same; Thereafter Healy Consultants Group proceeded to register the company for tax within 3 weeks thereafter.
- Lastly, Healy Consultants Group couriered to our Client a company kit, including i) company incorporation documents; ii) company stamp; and iii) a Client feedback survey.
Management software giant from USA expands to Germany with a ready made solution
- Our Client is a software developer for work and safety management applications and platforms for a wide array of industries. Having found Healy Consultants Group PLC business website through Google, our Client’s director contacted us in June 2018 to determine how the he can relocate together with his family and obtain a German business visa, and register a new subsidiary, as German GMBH;
- After comparison of several structures with our staff and our affiliate German lawyer during their meeting in Munich, our Client decided to proceed and engage Healy Consultants Group for the purchase of a ready made company.
- Healy Consultants Group PLC prepared and emailed our Client an engagement advancement proposal including a formal invoice and engagement letter with the agreed services including i) German ready made company number supplied within 2 days; ii) Munich business address; iii) Commerzbank corporate bank account and iv) ongoing accounting and taxation support;
- Thereafter, Our staff prepared and supplied our Client with an accurate detailed engagement project plan mapping out a step by step plan to engagement completion as well as a quality business plan to assist with Commerzbank account opening;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC introduced our Client to a business visa specialized affiliate company to ensure the application and issuance of the visa and dependent visas goes without obstruction.
- Healy Consultants Group PLC supplied our Client with a ready made shelf company corporate documents and a detailed power of attorney required for the corporate structure changes. The power of attorney was certified in the USA, by the management of the parent company with the Secretary of State as sole authorized body, responsible for certifications of documents to be used in Germany. Following receipt of completed corporate document set, the corporate structure was updated to reflect new directors and new shareholders of the ready made shelf company.
Corporate bank account opening
- Healy Consultants arranged for the Client’s director to meet with our preferred Commerzbank relationship officer. Terms of the corporate bank account were agreed and the team proceeded to sign the bank account forms. Within 1 week after the meeting Commerzbank confirmed our clients account had been successfully opened and the Client received debit card and token device.
- Upon receipt of the online banking token, the Client received on the ground in Munich a complete company kit comprising i) the company registration documents and ii) bank correspondence was compiled and couriered to the client, completing the engagement.