10 steps to incorporating in Poland
Incorporation of a company in Poland is not as easy as in Western European countries, but still can be done without our Client travel. Healy Consultants’ Poland business incorporation agent will complete all procedures, including the opening of a corporate bank account and statutory government registrations of Polish company. The typical procedures are as follow:
- Prior to Poland business incorporation, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ incorporation fees ii) signs and returns our Client engagement letter and iii) provides us all the required due diligence documents;
- Our business setup expert drafts a detailed engagement project plan mapping out, week by week, each step to engagement completion, optimizing transparency and settling Client expectations;
- We assist our Client to decide on i) proposed company’s name and ii) the optimum corporate structure including foreign and resident directors and shareholders. Healy Consultants will collect all necessary due diligence from our Client and details of the proposed company’s activities;
- Next, Healy Consultants will carry out a negative company name search on the National Court Register (KRS) on behalf of our Clients and reserve the proposed legal company name if there are no matches. All company names must append the suffix spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia (spólka z o.o. or sp. z o.o in short).
- Healy Consultants will draft the company bylaws, complete incorporation forms and courier these documents to our Client for signature and courier return. These documents will usually be only in Polish, however if requested by our Client, we will prepare incorporation forms in both Polish and English or provide an English translation at additional cost. On receipt of the signed original set, our team will have these documents notarized and submitted to the Ministry of Justice;
- We will then proceed to open a corporate bank account in Poland for our Client to deposit the required share capital amount of €1,200 and secure a certificate of capital deposit before proceeding to complete company registration;
- Next, Healy Consultants will file the complete set of notarized incorporation documents the National Court Register so as to obtain i) a statistical number referred to as REGON ii) tax identification number and iii) listing within the social registry;
- Our Client will then supply Healy Consultants with a lease agreement for Polish office premises. If our Client does not have a business premise, we will provide virtual office services for the first six months or until our Client secure a permanent business address.
- As soon as our Clients company is incorporated, we will register the same with the Polish Tax Administration by submitting i) the company’s business name and legal form ii) the REGON number iii) proposed start date for business activities and iv) registered office address in Poland;
- Following the company incorporation engagement completion, Healy Consultants will courier a full Poland company kit to our Client, including original documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey to assess the quality of our Poland business incorporation services.
Checklist of important documents to complete Poland company incorporation
- Passport copies and address proofs for all individual shareholders and directors, attested by a Public Notary;
- For corporate shareholders, the company documents, including M&AA and Certificate of Incorporation certified by the Commercial Registrar and attested by a Public Notary;
- Certificate of share capital deposit from a Polish bank.