Migrate to UK
Moving to the UK is simple for citizens of EU, EEA countries and Switzerland, as nationals of these countries enjoy the right to live and work in the UK. For citizens of countries from outside of the EU, EEA and Switzerland, Healy Consultants Group PLC can assist with the following visa types:
- Healy Consultants Group PLC can assist with applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in the UK where Clients have received at least £50,000 of investment capital from a UK-registered venture capital firm, UKTI-approved seed funding competition or UK government department. This investment can be made at any time in the 12 months leading up to the visa application;
- If our Clients have at least £200,000 available for investment, they can meet the requirement using their own money or money from investors other than those listed above;
- To be eligible, the applicant must meet speak good English and score at least 95 points under the UK’s immigration points scheme. There is no English knowledge test for US nationals or citizens of certain Commonwealth countries including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Belize, Dominica and Barbados;
- Our Clients must also have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in the UK, which is limited in the first instance to 40 months (3 years and 4 months).
- Our Clients can apply for this visa if they wish to set up a new UK company or branch and staff it with a sole employee from outside of the EEA and Switzerland. This establishment must be the first of its kind for the business in the UK;
- To be eligible, the representative must have extensive knowledge and experience of the company’s industry and hold a senior position in the company. However, the representative must not hold a major stake in the business.
- Healy Consultants Group PLC will be happy to assist our Clients with transferring staff with at least 12 months’ tenure (or graduate trainees with at least 3 months’ tenure) to their UK operations on a short- or long-term basis;
- No minimum tenure is required if the transfer will teach new skills to existing UK staff, or if the transfer is to allow the employee to gain knowledge and skills to perform their overseas role.
- Foreign investors with at least £2,000,000 can gain a visa for 40 months if they invest the capital in UK government bonds or to buy new shares or debt issued by active UK companies;
- The investors may not invest in companies whose main activities relate to property investment, management or development.
- Our team can also assist Clients with gaining permission to hire foreign staff under a Tier 2 visa as long as they have a good knowledge of English and are paid at least £20,800;
- It is easier to gain this kind of visa for staff if the proposed employee is skilled in one of the UK’s shortage professions.
Healy Consultants Group PLC services related to migration to the UK include
- To assist migration to the UK, Healy Consultants Group PLC helps entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities obtain permits allowing them to live and work in the UK. Our fee to assist our Client obtain a UK work permit is GBP3,950 per visa applicant plus the prevailing government charges;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC offers personalized orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs planning migration to the UK. Typical programmes includes:
- Introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts;
- Visits to key points of business interest in the neighbouring countries around the UK;
- Tours of commercial and residential property, international schools, social clubs and recreational facilities.
- Before or following migration to the UK, Healy Consultants Group PLC guides our Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in the UK such as:
- Arranging property viewings according to Client’s specifications and budget;
- Provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements and arranging for efficient connection of utilities;
- Provide introductions to the UK or international banks (for example in Singapore) to obtain property financing.
- Before or following migration to the UK, Healy Consultants Group PLC assists Clients to find suitable schools in the UK for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists and curricula.