10 steps to incorporating in Czech Republic
- Consultation: Prior to incorporating a company in Czech Republic, Healy Consultants Group PLC requests our Clients to i) settle the project fee ii) sign and return the engagement letter and iii) provide all the required due diligence documents;
- Engagement planning: Healy Consultants and our Client agree on a corporate structure and our team will draft a detailed project plan laying out the entire process to completion. This plan will help optimize transparency and set Client expectations with regards to completion of the project;
- Name reservation: Our Incorporation Team will then conduct a company name search with the Czech Ministry of Justice to verify the availability of the proposed name.
- Document preparation: After completing the name reservation, our experts will prepare and email our Client the Memorandum and Articles of Association, the company incorporation forms; and the consent forms for signature and courier return. This signing of documents must be completed in the presence of a notary public in our Clients’ home country;
- Bank account opening and statutory share capital deposit: Healy Consultants and the Client agree on the preferred bank account option to open a multi-currency corporate bank account; after the account opening is completed, the Client will be required to deposit the initial share capital;
- Trade license and court registration: After the capital has been deposited, Healy Consultants secures a certificate of deposit from the Czech bank and registers our Client’s company with the Trade Licensing Office, following which the company will be granted the trade license. Subsequently, our incorporation team will register the company with the Public Business Registry at the Ministry of Justice;
- Tax registration: To complete the required registration before our Client’s company is operational, Healy Consultants will register the new company with the Czech Tax Authority and obtain a Tax Identification Number.
- If required, Healy Consultants will assist our Client to register for i) Czech social security fund and ii) the health insurance fund;
- If required, Healy Consultants will assist our Client locate business premises in Czech Republic and recruit local staff;
- The engagement is now complete. Healy Consultants will courier, to our Client’s preferred address, the complete company kit including i) original corporate documents ii) an unopened bank correspondence and iii) Client engagement feedback survey.
Important set of documents required from our Clients for Czech Republic company incorporation
- Passport copy and address proof notarized by a Public Notary in our Clients’ home country;
- Company incorporation forms attested by a Public Notary in our Clients’ home country;
- Certificate of statutory share capital deposit from a Czech Republic bank.