Finland corporate bank accounts in 2023
Healy Consultants assists our Clients with opening a corporate bank account in Finland. Our experienced banking team will submit all required documentation to the bank on our Client’s behalf. We will also attend the bank interview on your behalf. Please click on the links below to find out more about Finland business banking.
- The Finnish banking sector boasts local banks and 15 foreign banks amongst which the most prominent in Finland are i) Nordea Bank ii) OP-Pohjola group and iii) Danske Bank;
- Finland banks provide a great range of corporate and personal banking products including i) multiple currencies ii) internet and telephone banking iii) checking accounts iv) saving accounts v) debit and credit cards vi) fixed term deposit and vii) wealth management services.
Healy Consultants banking services
- Healy Consultants can open a Finland corporate bank account within 3 weeks and obtain internet banking approval within the following 2 weeks. Our fee for this service will be €4,950;
- While our experts will liaise with the banks to prevent our Clients from travelling for the interview, there is still a 50% chance that the bank may require our Clients to travel for a one hour interview. There will be a fee discount of €500 if you have to travel;
- Following bank account approval, the preferred Finnish bank will directly and independently email our Client the corporate bank account number;
- Healy Consultants can open a local corporate bank account for a foreign company. Many of our Clients use a local corporate bank account to receive payments and pay suppliers without the need to register a local company. Our fee for this service will be €4,950.
Opening a Finnish corporate bank account
- Healy Consultants recommends our Clients to opt for Nordea Bank, Danske Bank and Citibank for Finnish corporate bank account solutions;
- Documents required to open a Finnish corporate bank account are i) a valid passport ii) proof of address iii) Certificate of incorporation and iv) M&AA.
- Finnish banks are willing to provide finance to local companies if the following conditions are met i) good business-plan ii) availability of collateral assets iii) experience of business owners iv) last 3 years audited financial statements v) realistic feasibility study and vi) project strength and weaknesses analysis (SWOT);
- We also assist our Clients secure trade finance services including i) bank guarantees ii) letters of credit iii) finance against trust receipt and iv) document against payment and against acceptance;
- Healy Consultants will help our Clients obtain corporate finance in the form of a loan, overdraft or simply preferential credit terms.
Exchange controls and other regulation
Finland does not practice any exchange controls that hinder repatriation of funds from the country.