Liechtenstein corporate bank account in 2021
Healy Consultants assists our Clients with opening corporate bank accounts with every bank in Liechtenstein.
- We recommend the following banks to all our Clients: Valartis Bank PLC, Liechtensteinische Landesbank PLC, Verwaltungs- und Private-Bank PLC, Banque Pasche SA, Kaiser Partner Privatbank PLC and Raiffeisen Privatbank PLC;
- Liechtenstein is subject to the EU’s Savings Tax Directive, which means that it imposes a withholding tax on interest and other savings returns paid to residents of EU Member States. Initially, this tax was at the rate of 15%, of which 75% was handed over to the member states concerned. The 15% rate was increased to 20% for three years from 2008, and is now 35%.
Below are the different banking options available to our Clients:
Liechtenstein corporate banking options for foreign companies
- Without the need for a local entity, foreign companies can open international corporate bank accounts in Liechtenstein. For example, a German company can open a bank account in Liechtenstein to serve European customers and suppliers, without the burden of incorporating a local company. Healy Consultants guarantees bank account approval or your money back. Our fee for this service is €4,950;
- It is a complex task to obtain account approval for a foreign company when shareholders, directors and bank signatories reside overseas. It is a time consuming task requiring a lot of information, documents and authentication, and Healy Consultants will shelter our Client from the administrative challenges of the account opening process.
Liechtenstein corporate banking options without travelling
To save our Client the time and cost of travelling, Healy Consultants guarantees account approval or your money back. Our fee for this service is €4,950.
Our Client can travel to Liechtenstein for bank account approval
- If our Client’s company conducts business within Liechtenstein and our Client can visit the county, there are different banking options available. It will still be difficult to obtain timely account approval from Liechtenstein banks because they enjoy excess demand, thus they are very choosy about what Clients they will engage;
- During your visit to Liechtenstein, Healy Consultants will i) provide you a detailed table of banking options evaluating each bank thoroughly ii) prepare a detailed business plan for the bank’s review iii) request the banker to visit our office premises for the meeting and iv) activate the internet banking on your behalf;
- We guarantee account approval or your money back. Our fee for this service is €3,950.
Liechtenstein corporate banking options for resident Liechtenstein entities
We guarantee bank account approval or your money back. Our fee for this service ranges from €3,950 to €4,950, depending on whether the Client can travel or not.
Additional information for Liechtenstein business bank accounts:
10 steps to opening a Liechtenstein business bank account
- Before we begin the account opening process, Healy Consultants will require detailed information from our Clients regarding i) business activities including invoices, contracts etc. ii) details of customers and suppliers iii) details of the company’s management team and iv) the company’s financial projections;
- On receipt of aforementioned information, our experts prepare a detailed business plan, which will highlight the reasons for opening a Liechtenstein bank account, the company’s activities and financial projections. The business plan will then be sent to the Client for review and approval;
- Healy Consultants approaches the local banks in Liechtenstein to obtain preliminary approval for bank account opening for our Client’s company;
- Following receipt of the preliminary approval, Healy Consultants prepares bank account opening forms for our Client’s signature in front of notary public or local bank branch officer and courier return the originals to Healy Consultants Liechtenstein office;
- On receipt of the original signed bank forms, the banks will implement strict ‘know your Client’ procedures for Clients undertaking Liechtenstein business banking to ensure the capital inflows are legitimate and clean;
- Despite strict guidelines, our experts will assist our Client with all corporate banking requirements with minimal inconvenience, assuming the bank receives sufficient information about our Client’s company activities, beneficial owners and bank signatories;
- Within two weeks following submission of the account opening application, Healy Consultants will receive the approval from bank;
- Our Client will be required to fund the bank account within one week. The minimum initial deposit for a business bank account in Liechtenstein will depend on the bank chosen;
- Within two weeks, Healy Consultants opens the bank account mails and activates the internet banking on our Client’s behalf;
- Following successful activation, we will dispatch a courier to our Client’s preferred mailing address containing bank documents and internet banking details.
Other Liechtenstein banking information
- There is no limitation on the inflow or outflow of funds for remittances of profits, debt service, capital, capital gains, and returns on intellectual property or imported inputs. The Liechtenstein currency is the Swiss Franc;
- Banks in Liechtenstein are of the highest quality and provide the full range of corporate bank account facilities including multiple currencies, internet banking, telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, and wealth management services;
- Liechtenstein banks offer multiple currency bank accounts, including yen, RMB, euro, US dollar, and other European currencies.
Liechtenstein offshore bank accounts
- For all foreign and offshore companies, Healy Consultants guarantees Liechtenstein business bank account approval or your money back. Our fee for this service is €4,950;
- As you can appreciate, it is a difficult task to obtain account approval for a foreign company when shareholders and directors and bank signatories reside overseas. It is a time consuming task, Healy Consultants will shelter our Client from the administrative challenges.
Europe banking options
Healy Consultants banking fees
Healy Consultants guarantees Liechtenstein business bank account approval or your money back. Our fees for different banking services include:
|Liechtenstein banking task||Our Client travels||US$|
|Liechtenstein bank account for a foreign company||No||4,950|
|Liechtenstein bank account for a foreign company||Yes||3,950|
|Liechtenstein bank account for an offshore company||No||4,950|
|Liechtenstein bank account for an offshore company||Yes||3,950|
|Liechtenstein bank account for a Liechtenstein company||No||4,950|
|Liechtenstein bank account for a Liechtenstein company||Yes||3,950|
|Liechtenstein personal bank account||No||4,950|
|Liechtenstein trade finance assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein corporate finance assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein international mortgages finance assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein private equity assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein government grants assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein investment banking assistance||No||1,500|
|Liechtenstein private banking assistance||No||1,500|
- Europe corporate merchant accounts
- Europe corporate brokerage account
- Europe corporate visa debit cards
- Europe deposit accounts
- Europe trade finance
- Europe corporate finance
Frequently asked questions
Which banks would you recommend for opening a Liechtenstein corporate account?
Is internet banking in Liechtenstein safe for cross-border transactions?Yes. Healy Consultants works with reputable banks in Liechtenstein, so our Clients will feel secure about their financial dealings.
Can I access internet banking with my Liechtenstein company bank account?Yes. Corporate banking in Liechtenstein offers our Clients the following services – internet banking and telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, fixed term deposits and wealth management.
How would you rate Liechtenstein corporate banking services?Liechtenstein business banking facilities are generally of a very high standard.