Advantages of Australia company registration
- An Australian company in the form of a limited liability company (LLC) can be incorporated within one week, with a minimum of one shareholder and one director of any nationality. The minimum paid up share capital is US$1 and our Client will not need to travel to complete the business registration engagement;
- In accordance with Section 201A of the Australia Corporations Act 2001, every Australia Company shall have at least one director who is ordinarily resident in Australian. Most of our Clients request Healy Consultants to be the resident director. If required, Healy Consultants resident director service fee amounts to AUS$4,950 per annum. When appointing a nominee Healy Consultants collects a refundable deposit of AU$1,500 per nominee;
- Business registration in Australia is simple and fast. It requires a minimum of one director and one shareholder. Business registration of a limited liability company (LLC) allows 100% foreign ownership and it has no minimum capital requirements;
- Offshore company can conduct business throughout Australia without needing to register in individual states and territories;
- Australia promotes free trade and has concluded trade agreements with multiple countries including New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, and the US;
- Because of the excellent image, Australia business is a suitable corporate vehicle to promote to Clients, suppliers, investors, and venture capitalists;
- An Australian Limited Liability Company (LLC) enjoys the benefits of 44 international double taxation treaties, thus minimising withholding tax;
- Investors can obtain government incentives, for example through Austrade, which is the Australian government’s trade and investment development agency. Austrade helps international companies source goods and services from Australia. Austrade also identifies potential Australia investment projects and strategic alliance partners for those intending to pursue business registration.
Disadvantages of Australia company registration
- In accordance with the Australia Corporations Act 2001, business registration requires at least one director who is ordinarily resident in Australia. As part of our services, Healy Consultants can act as the nominee Australia-resident director;
- Domestic and international income suffers corporation tax at 30%. Furthermore, every company is required to submit annual audited financial statements and a corporate tax return to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). If the company’s sales revenue is less than AUD100,000, an audit exemption will be granted;
- A public register of shareholders and directors is publicly available. Although this limits privacy, it enhances commercial transparency in Australia.
Why invest in Australia?
- Australia Deloitte – Economic Outlook of Australia
- Australia Deloitte – Taxation and Investment Guides
- Australia Deloitte – Australia Highlights 2013
- Australia KPMG – Doing Business in Australia
- Australia PwC – Doing Business in Australia
- 2013-14 Worldwide Corporate Tax Guide – Australia
- PWC – Australia Tax Summary
For additional information on our company registration services in Australia, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (+61) 2 8014 7568. Address: Lvl 9 St Martins Tower, 31 Market Street, Sydney 2000. Alternatively contact our in-house country expert whose details are below: