12 steps to incorporating in France
- Prior to France company setup, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ engagement fees ii) signs our Client Engagement letter and iii) provides us all the due diligence documents (passport copies, proof of address, excerpt of judicial statement, details of the company’s intended activities);
- Healy Consultants drafts a detailed France company setup engagement project plan. This plan will map out, week by week, France incorporation timelines, optimising transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Next, our Client and Healy Consultants reach an agreement regarding the optimal corporate structure, including shareholders and directors. Healy Consultants incorporation team performs a company name check with the French Patent and Trademark Office (INPI) and the Commercial Court Registry. If available, Healy Consultants registers the company name and applies for a Certificate of Uniqueness;
- After corporate structure is agreed, Healy Consultants prepares the company incorporation forms for Client signature and courier return;
- Healy Consultants’ banking team assists our Clients open a corporate account in France. Our Client will deposit the company’s share capital into the bank account, and provide Healy Consultants the bank certificate of deposit;
- Thereafter, Healy Consultants i) legally incorporates the company ii) submits a detailed application to the Center for Administrative Procedures and iii) publishes a legal notice of incorporation in the legal gazette. Our Client will not be required to travel for the company incorporation process;
- When our Client’s company is incorporated, Healy Consultants will i) submit the statement on commencement of business activity and ii) register the company articles with tax authorities to obtain a tax identification code;
- Healy Consultants i) buy the company books and ii) has company books stamped and initialed by the clerk of the commercial court and iii) submit a notification of start of operations at the local municipality;
- Healy Consultants assists our Clients’ activate the internet banking facility;
- As required by French business law, Healy Consultants i) registers upon incorporation the internet domain names ending in .fr with the French Internet Names and Cooperation Association and ii) subscribe to a civil liability insurance;
- Healy Consultants assesses the Client’s need to subscribe to an employee retirement plan (mandatory by law) and help the Client to register hired employees with local labor authorities (URSSAF);
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a company kit folder to our Client’s preferred international address, containing the following corporate documents including original France company incorporation documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
France LLC setup costs in Year 1 will amount to €6,100 and annual company costs in Year 2 and thereafter will amount to €3,150. The average fee per engagement amounts to €14,240 including France company incorporation, corporate bank account setup, legal registered office and all government registration fees.
Frequently asked questions
Is it easy to incorporate a France company?Yes. Our Clients are often pleased to find that incorporating a company in France is a straightforward process.
How much time does France company incorporation process take?Company incorporation in France takes less than 2 weeks on average, once all the documentation requested by the French authorities has been provided.
Why should I use a France company incorporation specialist to setup a French company?French incorporation services providers will not only enable you to save time, but also money. The French tax system is very complicated and the right choice of business entity will allow you to reduce your tax payments. The use of Healy Consultants’ France company incorporation services will improve your understanding of the French Tax code, so as to minimize the tax burden.