Migrate to Cyprus
Non-EU Clients who wish to work in Cyprus must apply for a work permit before commencing employment. In addition to helping our Clients with Cyprus company formation, Healy Consultants also assists with Cyprus migration services.
Cyprus citizenship by investment
- Non-EU Clients who wish to migrate or obtain a dual citizenship can choose to apply for Cyprus citizenship through Cyprus citizenship by investment;
- It requires a secure €2 million investment in a residential real estate and the investment can be in a single property or portfolio;
- Additionally, the parents of the main investor can be included if they purchase a permanent residence property with a value of at least €500,000;
- Some of the benefits of this program include i) citizenship of an EU member state ii) the right to live, work and study in all 28 EU countries iii) full citizenship and passports granted to the applicant and included family members iv) no residency requirement and v) passports are issued in just three months;
- Healy Consultants can assist with the application of Cyprus citizenship by preparing a detailed application package and document checklist for our Clients. We will manage each step of the process and make sure that they are carried out accurately to ensure the final citizenship approval.
Permanent residency in Cyprus
- Alternatively, non-EU Clients can obtain permanent residency in Cyprus through a secure real estate investment of €300,000;
- Permanent residency status means that our Client has the right to live freely in Cyprus or continue to live in his home country and just use the permit whenever needed;
- Permit holders also have the right to own a business or set up a company as an intermediary for export trading, benefiting from Cyprus’ 12.5% corporation tax and 0% tax on dividends offered to non-tax residents;
- Permanent residency status allows ease of travel throughout EU and requires just one visit to Cyprus by all family members biannually;
- Client will also be given the right to apply for EU citizenship after 7 years;
- The application will be examined by the Civil Registry and Migration Department. Healy Consultants can assist with the application and the whole process usually takes at most 2 months.